Virtual Emerging Stream
Finding clarity for an uncertain future.
Arrow Leadership is pleased to provide an opportunity for emerging leaders to participate in the Arrow Leadership Program™ without the need to travel. Carefully crafted for Christian leaders (ages 25-40) serving on ministry frontlines in church, parachurch, non-profit or mission roles. With Jesus-centered leadership at the core, this stream focuses on being led more by Jesus, leading more like Jesus, and leading more to Jesus for leaders to grow in character and capacity for greater kingdom impact.
We’d love to share more about how the Virtual Emerging Stream can sharpen you.
Can You Relate?
“I wonder and worry about what the future holds…”
We can’t predict the future, but the Arrow Leadership Program™ equips you to be ready for what’s ahead—to seize opportunities and overcome challenges.
“I feel isolated and alone, even though I’m on a team.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ is a safe community providing relationships with other leaders and mentors to support and encourage you while enhancing your strengths.
“I want to have a stronger Kingdom impact.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ equips you to lead more like Jesus for greater impact.
“I sense I need a change, but I’m not sure what or how to change.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ helps clarify your calling while connecting you to new potential opportunities.
“I want to grow as a leader.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ strengthens your soul and prepares you to live and lead more effectively.
“I’m looking for direction and focus for the future.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ builds your capacity and bolsters your vision for a better future.
“I don’t have a lot of finances…”
This special edition of Arrow Leadership Program™ is discounted 40%, plus additional savings with no travel. There’s no better time to take advantage of this special offer!
You’re not alone. We’re here for you.
Why the Arrow Leadership Program™ and Why Now?
We are in a season of chaotic change. Our churches and organizations need leadership like never before. We need leaders today who know who they are and why they exist and who have the energy and focus to lead into an unknown future. We know that as a leader, you want to keep growing and stay sharp. We also know you want to emerge from this season stronger and more focused on the mission God has given you. That is why we have created this special edition class of the Arrow Leadership Program™.
Moving from Crisis to Impact.
The Arrow Leadership Program™ strengthens your leadership skills, sharpens your soul, and prepares you to lead differently for a better tomorrow.
Virtual Emerging Stream is a 14-month highly personal, intentional and transformational experience with a group of up to 35 leaders that includes:
- Jesus-Centered Transformation – You will be positioned to experience God’s love, rest in his grace, and respond to his transforming presence and power; to become the leader God has designed and called you to be.
- Learning in Community Over Time – An interactive community experience involves a blended learning approach of online (self-directed preparation to integrate learning with practice) and virtual (live) connections. Along with scheduled class calls and topical workshops, there will be four three-day virtual intensive gatherings that include worship, training and small group breakout sessions. Peer support from your cohort and small group learning cluster provides a safe space for processing life and leadership.
- Training and Mentoring – Your learning focus will include interaction with trainers on various leadership topics. In addition, you will be partnered with one of Arrow’s approved mentors, meeting together 8-10 times to navigate your learning and identify key growth areas for your leadership.
- Assessments and Individualized Feedback – Professional assessments, reports, and one-on-one coaching with an assessment specialist will grow your self-awareness and resiliency and guide you to develop a personal leadership development plan.
- Engaged Learners – A key aspect of the experience is your engagement as a learner and contributor with the class; and to share what you are learning with people in your context, including a spouse or key supporter, your supervisor/board, and direct reports. Your spouse (if married) is invited to participate in the assessment process and join in for the closing celebration. Note: You are able to leverage your transformational Arrow experience for significant transfer credits and cost savings toward Master’s level and Doctor of Ministry degrees.
- Launch – March 19, 2021
- Virtual Connection – May 14, 2021
- Virtual Intensive One – June 17-19, 2021
- Virtual Intensive Two – October 14-16, 2021
- Virtual Intensive Three – February 10-12, 2022
- Virtual Intensive Four – June 16-18, 2022
Between intensives, leaders in the program are positioned to meet with a coach and their peer group.
A Leader's Journey
"Arrow helped me to become a more Jesus-centered leader. I praise God because my leadership will never be the same! I now serve with more passion to make Jesus famous among the people around me." Juan Chirinos
Divisional Youth Secretary The Salvation Army
The Arrow Leadership Program™ Emerging Stream transforms you to become the leader you
want to be and the leader you need to be for the future and the health of your organization.
Pray – Is God stirring you to develop as a leader?
Start a conversation – We’d love to share more about how the Virtual Emerging Stream can sharpen you. Connect with us!
Apply – Our online application helps us get to know you and your hopes and needs as a leader.
$5,500 with partner pricing available.