Leadership is our common passion. Teamwork is our common ground.
For nearly 30 years, Arrow Leadership has been equipping leaders, teams and organizations to be led more by Jesus, lead more like Jesus and lead more to Jesus.
Could you be next to join our team and help us carry out our mission to develop Jesus-centered leaders? Look through our careers to see if there’s one that works for you.
Ideal candidates for careers with Arrow Leadership
Believe in our purpose to develop Jesus-centered leaders who are:
- Led more by Jesus, experiencing freedom, peace and security from a grounded identity and vibrant relationship with Jesus.
- Lead more like Jesus, as a servant leader with deeper character, greater confidence and enhanced competence.
- Lead more to Jesus, equipped and empowered to share God’s love clearly, creatively and compassionately.
Embrace our values:
- To put God’s Kingdom purposes and priorities first
- To be purposefully relational
- To cultivate trust
- To serve wholeheartedly
- To collaborate intentionally
Development and Engagement Coordinator
Do you want to make a Kingdom impact with your gift of administrative love of numbers? Click to learn more about Arrow’s part-time Development Coordinator opportunity.
Vision & Call Internship
Click below to learn more about our program for post-secondary students and current opportunities.
The Lausanne Covenant
All staff and volunteer team members are required to affirm their agreement with and abide by Arrow’s Statement of Faith, The Lausanne Covenant.
Click here to read Arrow’s Statement of Faith