Leadership is our common passion. Teamwork is our common ground.
For nearly 30 years, Arrow Leadership has been equipping leaders, teams and organizations to be led more by Jesus, lead more like Jesus and lead more to Jesus.
Could you be next to join our team and help us carry out our mission to develop Jesus-centered leaders? Look through our careers to see if there’s one that works for you.
Ideal candidates for careers with Arrow Leadership
Believe in our purpose to develop Jesus-centered leaders who are:
- Led more by Jesus, experiencing freedom, peace and security from a grounded identity and vibrant relationship with Jesus.
- Lead more like Jesus, as a servant leader with deeper character, greater confidence and enhanced competence.
- Lead more to Jesus, equipped and empowered to share God’s love clearly, creatively and compassionately.
Embrace our values:
- To put God’s Kingdom purposes and priorities first
- To be purposefully relational
- To cultivate trust
- To serve wholeheartedly
- To collaborate intentionally
Full-time: Abbotsford, BC
The Growth & Development Coordinator reports directly to the Vice President to provide administrative and operational support for all growth and development efforts of Arrow Leadership. This includes fund development, ministry partnerships, international expansion and special projects.
This position, while ultimately administrative and project‐oriented in nature, contributes directly toward developing leaders for Kingdom impact.
View further details below.
The Lausanne Covenant
Arrow Leadership’s affirms and abides by The Lausanne Covenant as it’s Statement of Faith.
All staff and volunteer team members are required to affirm their agreement with and abide by Arrow’s Statement of Faith, The Lausanne Covenant.
Click here to read Arrow’s Statement of Faith
Vision & Call Internship
- Part-time paid internship
- Program length of 9 months
- College students who can commit 10-12hrs/week
The 4 major outcomes are as follows:
- Young adults gain a greater understanding of their vocational calling and have cultivated capacity to live out their commitments
- A significant number of young leaders pursue positions and involvement in Christian non-profit organizations
- Organizations committed to an apprenticeship model of learning
- Organizations develop a sustainable commitment to developing young leaders through apprenticeship model or learning
We are currently accepting applications for our next internship program starting in May 2021.