Leadership is our common passion. Teamwork is our common ground.
For nearly 30 years, Arrow Leadership has been equipping leaders, teams and organizations to be led more by Jesus, lead more like Jesus and lead more to Jesus.
Could you be next to join our team and help us carry out our mission to develop Jesus-centered leaders?
Ideal candidates for careers with Arrow Leadership
Believe in our purpose to develop Jesus-centered leaders who are:
- Led more by Jesus, experiencing freedom, peace and security from a grounded identity and vibrant relationship with Jesus.
- Lead more like Jesus, as a servant leader with deeper character, greater confidence and enhanced competence.
- Lead more to Jesus, equipped and empowered to share God’s love clearly, creatively and compassionately.
Embrace our values:
- To put God’s Kingdom purposes and priorities first
- To be purposefully relational
- To cultivate trust
- To serve wholeheartedly
- To collaborate intentionally
Program Events Coordinator (Abbotsford Office)
Click here to see full job description and details
The Lausanne Covenant
Arrow Leadership’s affirms and abides by The Lausanne Covenant as it’s Statement of Faith.
All staff and volunteer team members are required to affirm their agreement with and abide by Arrow’s Statement of Faith, The Lausanne Covenant.
Click here to read Arrow’s Statement of Faith