Alumni Marriage Retreat 2019
Registration For an Arrow Alumni Marriage Summit
“Caring for the Soul of Your Marriage – Protecting a Healthy Marriage in Ministry”
October 28th-30th, 2019 @ Muskoka Bible Centre, Huntsville, ON
We are creating a space for you, our Alumni couples, to rest, rejuvenate and recharge your marriages.
Our guest speakers: Chuck and Ingrid Davis, as well as Joanna Williams.
Register/Pay For the Full Amount: $599/ couple all-inclusive.
**All fees are in CAD Funds**
What Can You Expect:
- 2 nights/ 3 days accommodation/meals in lakefront hotel style rooms
- Teaching by Arrow trainers Chuck and Ingrid Davis with a focus on “Caring for the Soul of your Marriage” – Protecting a Healthy Marriage in Ministry
- Appointment times available with Joanna Williams, LPCC, a Clinical Counselor with a focus on marriage counseling
- Opportunities to worship together
- Recreational activities at Muskoka Bible Centre
- A restful and rejuvenating time together as a couple where someone else will take care of all the details
- This alumni event offers the chance to return to a place of safety with other Arrow alumni from many different areas of Ministry in North America