Leading Edge Cluster
A Leading Edge Cluster will help you to stay sharp and keep growing in your life and leadership. The context is a small group community that is relational and supportive. The outcomes are practical and applied to your context. The cost is economical.
Can You Relate?
Do you want to grow as a leader?
Do you long to experience deep relationships that sharpen you?
Do you want to strengthen your relationship with Jesus?
Would you benefit from a seasoned mentor/coach pouring into you?
Then consider joining a Leading Edge Cluster!
A Leading Edge Cluster Includes:
- A small group of 5-6 Christian leaders sharpening one another in “safe but not soft” community
- A seasoned mentor who intentionally guides the group and pours into each participant
- 10 monthly, two-hour face-to-face or virtual gatherings
- Conversations around curated Jesus-centered resources you read, watch or listen to and reflect upon
- Regular peer coaching to process, discern and practically address significant needs and issues
- A personalized growth plan to foster personal and professional development within a context of encouragement and accountability
- An annual 90-minute one-on-one Leadership Tune-up with Arrow President, Dr. Steve Brown ($250 value)
- Access to a private Facebook group to stay connected, share learning and provide prayer support
- Equivalent of 60-90 minutes per week, including reading, listening and reflection in preparation for each monthly 2-hour group gathering
- Cost: $45/month for 10 months (Special introductory rate. Subsequent years $65/month for 10 months.)
- You will need to access some books for reading
- New Leading Edge Clusters, including virtual, will start in September 2020