From crisis to courage for Kingdom impact.
Carefully crafted for Christian leaders in senior positions of leadership in non-profit, church, ministry and marketplace settings—and with Jesus-centered leadership at the core—this stream focuses on personal, team and organizational leadership to grow the capacity and maximize the effectiveness of executive leaders and their organizations.
The Arrow Leadership Program™ Executive Stream:
Have questions? We’d love to hear your story!
Can You Relate?
“I don’t have enough time.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ gives you tools and skills to manage yourself and others well.
“I’m overwhelmed… Due to my team. Due to circumstances. Due to COVID.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ is a safe community providing clarity, perspective, strategy and tools.
“I’m stuck… Personally. Professionally. In my faith.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ helps you discover freedom and strengthens your soul.
“I am looking for direction and focus for the future.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ builds your capacity and bolsters your vision for better future.
“I am looking for an opportunity to make me a more effective leader with my organization.”
The Arrow Leadership Program™ provides safe relationships with other leaders and mentors to ground and encourage you while enhancing your strengths.
Why the Arrow Leadership Program™ and Why Now?
We are in a season of chaotic change.
Our organizations need leadership like never before.
We need leaders today who know who they are and why they exist and who have the energy and focus to lead into an unknown future.
We know that as a leader, you want to keep growing and stay sharp. We also know you want to emerge from this season stronger and more focused on the mission God has given you.
That is why the Executive leader Stream was created. It was created with you in mind.
Moving from Crisis to Impact.
The Executive Stream is a highly personal, intentional and transformational experience that includes:
- Jesus-Centered Transformation – Be positioned to experience God’s love, rest in his grace and respond to his transforming presence and power in order to become the leader God has designed and called you to be.
- Learning in Community Over Time – An interactive community experience involves a blended learning approach of online self-directed (preparation to integrate learning with practice) and real-time connections. Along with scheduled class calls and topical workshops, there will be gatherings that include worship, training and small group breakout sessions. Peer support from your cohort and small group learning cluster provides a safe space for processing life and leadership.
- Training and Coaching – Interact with specialty trainers on vital leadership needs, and you will be partnered with one of Arrow’s approved coaches to navigate your learning and identify key growth areas for personal, team and organizational leadership.
- Assessments and Individualized Feedback – Receive professional assessments, reports and one-on-one coaching with an assessment specialist to stimulate your self-awareness and resiliency, and guide you to develop a personal leadership development plan.
- Engaged Learners – A key aspect of the experience is your engagement as a learner and contributor with the class and your commitment to share what you are learning with people in your context, including a spouse or key supporter, your supervisor/board, and direct reports. Your spouse (if married) is invited to participate in the assessment process and join in for the closing celebration. Note: You are able to leverage your transformational Arrow experience for significant transfer credits and cost savings toward master’s and doctoral level degrees.
15-month highly personal, intentional and transformational experience that includes:
- Positioning to experience Jesus-centered transformation.
- Learning in community over time with a blended learning approach of online (self-directed preparation to integrate learning with practice) and virtual (live) connections.
- Scheduled class calls and topical workshops.
- Three five-day gatherings (Intensives) that include worship, training and small group breakout sessions.
- The program also includes three four-hour learning connections between Intensives.
- Peer support from your cohort and small group learning cluster providing a safe space for processing life and leadership.
- Training and interaction with trainers on various leadership topics.
- Coaching with one of Arrow’s approved coaches, meeting together 8 times to navigate your learning and identify key growth areas for personal, team and organizational leadership.
- Professional assessment reports and one-on-one coaching with an assessment specialist.
- Individualized feedback to grow your self-awareness and resiliency and guide the development of a personal leadership development plan.
- Dynamic learning experience with engaged learners in your cohort through learning and sharing together.
- Spouse participation in the assessment process if you are married.
- Spouse or key supporter engagement. Spouses and key supporters are invited to join in for the closing celebration.
- Significant transfer credits. Leverage your transformational Arrow experience for significant
transfer credits and cost savings toward master’s level and Doctor of Ministry degrees.
Class 66 Onsite
Launch & Orientation | Feb. 22, 2024 | 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM PT (Virtual)
Learning Connection | Apr. 11, 2024 | 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM PT (Virtual)
Intensive One | May 6 – May 10, 2024 | Vancouver, BC CAN
Learning Connection | Aug. 29, 2024 | 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM PT (Virtual)
Intensive 2 | Nov. 18 – Nov. 22, 2024 | Phoenix, AZ USA
Learning Connection | Feb. 6, 2025. | 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM PT (Virtual)
Intensive 3 | May 5 – May 9, 2025 | Vancouver, BC CAN
Alumni Orientation | Jun. 26, 2025 | 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PT (Virtual)
Between intensives leaders in the program are positioned to meet with a coach and their peer group.
$15,500 with partner pricing available*
The Arrow Leadership Program™ Executive Stream transforms you to become the leader you
want to be and the leader you need to be for the future and the health of your organization.
Pray – Is God stirring you to develop as a leader?
Start a conversation – We’d love to share more about how the Virtual Executive Stream can sharpen you. Connect with us!
Apply – Our online application helps us get to know you and your hopes and needs as a leader.